Four Hour Training Drive
Minimum Course Content
- The course will cover the basic driving skills necessary to receive a Michigan Driver's License.
The course will cover all the basic driving skills necessary to receive a Michigan Drivers License. It is the student's responsibility to pass their 3rd party test.
The cost for this four-hour training is $160.00.
- The first hour will be spent driving in town practicing various topics, for example, stopping at stop signs, lines, stopping at proper locations, making right and left turns, backing the vehicle up, doing lane changing, driving on two lanes roads and interacting with on coming traffic.
- The second hour will be spent driving on the expressway, practicing getting on and off the expressway, and passing vehicles.
- The third hour is spent practicing off road skills tests, for instant, pulling up to the white line, backing into a parking spot and parallel parking. Students are only allowed to miss (6) points on this part of the test.
- The fourth hour is spent on reviewing all of the off the road, and behind the wheel driving tasks.
Copyright © by Preferred Driving and Testing, Inc. All Right Reserved.
Published on: 2006-01-15 (17515 reads)[ Go Back ]